Quicken Business - how to print customer statement to Excel

Suspect I'm missing something obvious. Have monthly invoices/payments for several years for some customers. Statement format is fine for print. Need to get this info to Excel. Statements aren't considered reports. Don't see how to do this. What am I missing??? Thanks very much
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jujujuju
    jujujuju Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I set up a report using Transaction report as a start. Select the invoice account, the customer tag, and the desired date range.

Answers

• ljspublic
    ljspublic Member ✭✭
    Hope I'm missing something obvious. Have monthly invoices/payments for several years for some customers. Statement format is fine for print. Need to get this info to Excel. Statements aren't considered Quicken reports. Don't see how to do this. What am I missing??? Thanks very much
  • jujujuju
    jujujuju Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I set up a report using Transaction report as a start. Select the invoice account, the customer tag, and the desired date range.
  • jujujuju
    jujujuju Member ✭✭✭
    See my comment in the other sub-forum. You really don't need to post in both.
  • ljspublic
    ljspublic Member ✭✭
    o:) THANK YOU!! This saved me hours. I've customized most reports. Forgot that Quicken uses "payee" for "customer" for "description." As you suggested, I set up rpt with Transactions, A/R, dates. Not sure what how you're thinking about using "customer tag" - like for a sales territory? We carry some specifics in "memo" field [maybe too much for a free-form field].
This discussion has been closed.