I purchased a Quicken Home and Businesss set up a few years ago. Cost to renew ?

Options
 I actually purchased 3 before preferring the one I use - junked the rest) I just noticed she paid $111. for the use next year???What? Why. I don't need that do I to keep using> What a ripoff. Doesl everybody pay for the use. For the first tiime in 20 years I got someone to answer a chat question. What do y ou get for that $$$

Best Answer

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Not sure what your question is ?
    First.... what release are you running..... Help --> About Quicken
    Quicken has become a Software As A Service type product - as a Subscription product -
    You can continue to use the Quicken product for a yearly fee and enter your data, download the data from banks and brokerages, and everything else..... if you choose to NOT continue your subscription, you will lose the online features just mentioned, but the software will continue to work in a manual mode AND you get a nag screen covering 1/3 of your screen.
    You can look around at retail or online stores for better deals on Quicken HB - purchase that, and enter the Activation Code which will extend you existing subscription date.....

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Not sure what your question is ?
    First.... what release are you running..... Help --> About Quicken
    Quicken has become a Software As A Service type product - as a Subscription product -
    You can continue to use the Quicken product for a yearly fee and enter your data, download the data from banks and brokerages, and everything else..... if you choose to NOT continue your subscription, you will lose the online features just mentioned, but the software will continue to work in a manual mode AND you get a nag screen covering 1/3 of your screen.
    You can look around at retail or online stores for better deals on Quicken HB - purchase that, and enter the Activation Code which will extend you existing subscription date.....

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.