Bills and Income function not working

Options
bills and income lists an overdue bill which has been paid. When I click "mark as paid" a blue wheels spins for several minutes but the bill is still there and shows as being overdue. Although the due date is over a year old This just showed up recently out of nowhere and it points to an account I deleted because it was closed.

This is most annoying because whenever I close Quicken a message appears saying I have a payment to send. I have been dealing with this issue for a couple of weeks. I tried the super validate function which did nothing. I opened previously back up which incurred more problems. Such as, the payee list showing up as blank and asking for passwords for each account when I do an update and then not accepting registering the password I typed in....same message over and over with no success. This forced me to have to revert to the backup with the unpaid bill to send message.

There has to be a fix that doesn't completely undo stored information in Quicken.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

This discussion has been closed.