Options
I want to update the interest rate on auto loan on quicken

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @healthcareprovider

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Are you trying to edit a manual account or a downloaded account. Either one you should be able to adjust the interest rate by clicking on the account and in the top right of the register you'll see the interest rate and an edit button to allow you to adjust the interest. 

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you or if this doesn't solve exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @healthcareprovider

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Are you trying to edit a manual account or a downloaded account. Either one you should be able to adjust the interest rate by clicking on the account and in the top right of the register you'll see the interest rate and an edit button to allow you to adjust the interest. 

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you or if this doesn't solve exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.