Is there any training offered for learning Quicken?

Options
I would like to learn more about Quicken. Do you have online training?

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you click on Help in Quicken, the choice at the top is a text based Getting Started Guide. Below that is a series of How-to videos. 

Also if you go to quicken.com/support, there is a series of videos called "Quicken Video University" Note that some of these videos, Add Account, for example, are out of date because Quicken has recently simplified the process.

For new users, Quicken also now offers "1-2-3" training, which is a 1-hour 1-on-1 training session with Quicken Support. 

Let us know how it goes!
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you click on Help in Quicken, the choice at the top is a text based Getting Started Guide. Below that is a series of How-to videos. 

Also if you go to quicken.com/support, there is a series of videos called "Quicken Video University" Note that some of these videos, Add Account, for example, are out of date because Quicken has recently simplified the process.

For new users, Quicken also now offers "1-2-3" training, which is a 1-hour 1-on-1 training session with Quicken Support. 

Let us know how it goes!
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @kmanley21

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. If you're looking for a personalized experience and having someone help you in a one on one session I would recommend setting up an appointment with our Quicken 1-2-3 team as they'll be able to guide you and help with any questions you may have. I'll leave a link down below on how to sign up.

https://www.quicken.com/support/help-getting-started-quicken

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.