Quicken Mobile App not syncing to Quicken for Mac

Recently changed from Windows version to Quicken for Mac. Mobile app would sync to Windows version without apparent difficulty. With Mac version when I click "Sync to Mobile" nothing happens???? Can someone help with this on refer me to some online instructions? I have not been able to find any thus far.

Thanks

Best Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @jawkr

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if the sync may just not be aligned with the server causing the issue. One way we're able to test this is to try resetting the cloud. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

It'll be under the I'm having trouble syncing to the Quicken mobile app for Mac.

Once you get a chance to try the recommended steps let us know how it goes. If you're still running into difficulties we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @Bigag In the Preferences > Mobile, Web & Alerts screen, turn Sync to ON if you want to use the mobile app.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @jawkr

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if the sync may just not be aligned with the server causing the issue. One way we're able to test this is to try resetting the cloud. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

It'll be under the I'm having trouble syncing to the Quicken mobile app for Mac.

Once you get a chance to try the recommended steps let us know how it goes. If you're still running into difficulties we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Bigag
    Bigag Member
    I don't even see "Sync to Mobile" on my Mac Quicken...
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @Bigag In the Preferences > Mobile, Web & Alerts screen, turn Sync to ON if you want to use the mobile app.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.