How do you add existing screenshots to a post?

Options
I have the link to a moderator that explains how to create and add screenshots to posts. I have created the screenshots and saved them. Now I would like to add them to my post. I do not have any menu above my text box, only the emoji???

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Save your screen shots to your desktop. Then drag'n'drop the image icons into the text composition area of your next post. The images will be attached to the post. You don't get the posting menu tools until you have earned more points on the forum.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You might have to add some more posts to get all the menu choices.  Or you can add it as a file.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Save your screen shots to your desktop. Then drag'n'drop the image icons into the text composition area of your next post. The images will be attached to the post. You don't get the posting menu tools until you have earned more points on the forum.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.