Ad-hoc reporting - QUICKEN for IPad

Options
jlabenberg
jlabenberg Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I am a long time user of QUICKEN for MAC and using the REPORTS frequently, for example, to compare my spending across categories by month - all on one report. I have the QUICKEN APP on both my IPAD PRO and IPhone but rarely use it. I’m thinking of getting rid of my Mac and relying solely on my ipad, but wonder, by doing so, will i lose my ability to make customized reports on the fly on the ipad like i do on my Mac?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @jlabenberg

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. The Mobile platform is not suitable for day to day use. It's used as an additional tool with the Desktop version. If you're looking for a more cloud/mobile based platform I would recommend looking into https://www.simplifimoney.com/. This is a different program made by Quicken that's based on the cloud/mobile but may not be as detailed as you'd need in comparison to Quicken. Additionally your Quicken file will not transfer over to Simplifi as they're different tools. I would recommend trying it out to see if it may fit your needs a bit better.

If you have any questions let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.