How do I set quicken to only sync to the cloud when I want

Quicken slows down updates, downloads and any other work when it syncs to the cloud. I want to update the cloud but only when I ask it to. All help is appreciated.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @hfb

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you have it set to sync whenever you perform a one step update. You can change this setting inside of the one step update settings. You can check by going to tools > one step update. I'll leave a photo down below turning off the setting.

You can then choose to update the mobile sync by going across the top to mobile & web > Cloud Sync.

Let us know if this helps resolve the issue you're having or if you'd like more information.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Accepted Answer

Hello @hfb

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you have it set to sync whenever you perform a one step update. You can change this setting inside of the one step update settings. You can check by going to tools > one step update. I'll leave a photo down below turning off the setting.

You can then choose to update the mobile sync by going across the top to mobile & web > Cloud Sync.

Let us know if this helps resolve the issue you're having or if you'd like more information.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• HFB
    HFB Member
    This worked great! Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    @HFB

Glad to hear it worked for you! IFyou have any other questions please let us know so we're able to take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco