Trouble Renewing

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't renew. Website Quicken.com is under maintenance..

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @BarryMD

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Corinne
    Corinne Member ✭✭
    I am also unable to renew my subscription for days now due to the Site is undergoing Maintenance! What to do?
  • Corinne
    Corinne Member ✭✭
    Could someone from Quicken please assist me? re: the above post
  • Quicken Francisco

Hello @Corinne

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if your web browser might be giving out the error. One thing to attempt here is to go on a separate web browser and see if you're able to order from Quicken.com. If you're still having issues past that let us know and we'll see what we can take a look at next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• BarryMD
    BarryMD Member
    I'm a long-time user (since 1990s) and I have the same issue with renewing my subscription. I opened my existing Quicken 2020 Premier yesterday and got the notice my subscription had expired (May 2, 2021). But when I tried to renew -- 5 times yesterday and 2 times today (Firefox and Chrome browser) -- I got a "Quicken.com is under maintenance" message each time. I tried using both the Renew button displayed in the program and by logging directly into my account in the Quicken.com website. It takes my updated credit card information but then displays the "maintenance" message when I click Submit. Please help!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @BarryMD

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.