TIAA Bank Download Problem

TIAA is/has changed its web address from Tiaa.com to Tiaa.org. How do I change it in Quicken so I can download again?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @prpfeif,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it would require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please, review this support article.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this issue for you from here within the Community.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @prpfeif,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it would require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please, review this support article.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this issue for you from here within the Community.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.