One-Step Update not working, have to manually sync to cloud

Options
Recently I started having issues with my mobile app not receiving updates from the cloud. During this issue, I also noticed three of my credit cards were not listed in the mobile app but are in my computer. I've managed to fix this (I logged out of both the mobile app and the Quicken software on my laptop, then logged back in, then I unchecked the three missing accounts in the cloud sync, updated the accounts, then checked them all back in and resynced again).

However, I noticed that the One-Step Update is no longer working. The box is checked for all accounts to sync, and it when I click to start the update, the box simply goes away and nothing happens. No error, no sync takes place, nothing. However, if I go to the menu and click "Mobile & Web" >> "Cloud Sync" and manually sync to the cloud, it works. I searched and there are mentions of this issue going back at least 2 years for others, but no real fix I can see except to sign in and out, which I've done multiple times already.

Quicken mobile app version is 6.8.0 (current version as of 5/15/2021)
Quicken computer software is version Quicken Starter Edition w/ subscription to March 2022, version R32.12 (current version as of 5/15/2021)

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems