I can't log into Quicken

Options
When I open Quicken is says "Enter Data File Password." When I enter it, it says incorrect password. I don't recall changing my password. When I hit the forget password link to reset it, nothing happens.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @nothappy####

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are having issues opening your file.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to help you with getting your file opened again. Support has tools that will help with finding out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so that you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @nothappy####

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are having issues opening your file.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to help you with getting your file opened again. Support has tools that will help with finding out exactly what's happening. I'll leave our hours down below so that you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.