InTouch Credit Union error OL-295

Options
AdolphG
AdolphG Member ✭✭
i have been getting an OL-295-A error for several days when trying to update my Intouch Credit Union accounts

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @AdolphG

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating from your CU. I'm wondering here what could exactly be causing the issue. With it being a 295 there's a couple of different things that could be causing the issue. Have you taken a look at the 295 troubleshooting article just yet? If not I recommend taking a look to start off here. I'll leave a link down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @AdolphG

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating from your CU. I'm wondering here what could exactly be causing the issue. With it being a 295 there's a couple of different things that could be causing the issue. Have you taken a look at the 295 troubleshooting article just yet? If not I recommend taking a look to start off here. I'll leave a link down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Planowylde
    Planowylde Member ✭✭
    Options
    @AdolphG I've also been getting an OL-295-A error when trying to update my ITCU accounts. I first received the error on May 13.