mobile app not allowing category entry

BobMc
BobMc Member
I cannot see the categories in my mobile app that are visible on desktop. The mobile app no longer allows me to enter a category nor does it recommend any categories saved on my desktop.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @BobMc,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

I you haven't already, I would suggest resetting your Cloud Data to see if this would help with the issue. There may be something stuck or corrupted in the cloud data that may not be allowing you to view your Categories. This will not affect your data in your file in anyway, it will simply delete the information in the cloud and replace it with your current data in your file.

To reset your Cloud Data, go up to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web > Reset your cloud data > Type "yes" > Reset

After the reset is complete you'll be asked to log back into your mobile app.

Please feel free to respond to this thread with any additional questions or concerns.

Best,
    JV

Answers

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @BobMc,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

I you haven't already, I would suggest resetting your Cloud Data to see if this would help with the issue. There may be something stuck or corrupted in the cloud data that may not be allowing you to view your Categories. This will not affect your data in your file in anyway, it will simply delete the information in the cloud and replace it with your current data in your file.

To reset your Cloud Data, go up to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web > Reset your cloud data > Type "yes" > Reset

After the reset is complete you'll be asked to log back into your mobile app.

Please feel free to respond to this thread with any additional questions or concerns.

Best,
    JV
  • BobMc
    BobMc Member
    That cleared up the problem. Thank you so much for the clear response
This discussion has been closed.