I added a new bank account to Quicken and it was placed under separate, why?

SanRamonNige
SanRamonNige Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
The placement in separate is not counted in net worth and transaction page is different. How do it get my new bank account into banking where it belongs?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @SanRamonNige .  That is odd that the account was set up as separate.  I am also wondering what you mean by the transaction page being "different."  Would it be possible to take a snapshot of it and post it here?  You can click and drag the picture file to your reply post.
    To get the bank account to not be separate:  Tools > Account List > Edit (for that bank account) > Display tab > make sure the box is unchecked for "Keep this account separate" > OK.
    Did this resolve the issue?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @SanRamonNige .  That is odd that the account was set up as separate.  I am also wondering what you mean by the transaction page being "different."  Would it be possible to take a snapshot of it and post it here?  You can click and drag the picture file to your reply post.
    To get the bank account to not be separate:  Tools > Account List > Edit (for that bank account) > Display tab > make sure the box is unchecked for "Keep this account separate" > OK.
    Did this resolve the issue?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• SanRamonNige
    SanRamonNige Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your prompt answer. I it solved my issue.