Why does the Credit Score request feature return a "server error" when I ask for my credit score?

Bud$ter
Bud$ter Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
When I click on the Credit Report/Score feature and provide my SSAN, it returns a message about a "server problem"...

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @Bud$ter

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing loading the credit score. I'm wondering here if it might not be connecting properly to the server causing the issue. The first step we can attempt here is to sign in/out to see if we're able to potentially fix the issue. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @Bud$ter

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing loading the credit score. I'm wondering here if it might not be connecting properly to the server causing the issue. The first step we can attempt here is to sign in/out to see if we're able to potentially fix the issue. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Law1Nan2
    Law1Nan2 Member ✭✭
    this doesn't work for me. I created a new quicken account and I can get my credit report on that account (has no data etc).
  • Bud$ter
    Bud$ter Member ✭✭
    Nan: Many thanks...I will try this.
This discussion has been closed.