Can i switch from Quicken for Mac to Quicken for Windows?

Options
dalrad1
dalrad1 Member ✭✭
The Quicken for MAC is not meeting my expectations. Can I export my Quicken for Mac files a usb stick and load into Quicken for Windows on a new PC? Thanks for your all your input, wanted to weigh in before I bought the PC.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @dalrad1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Yes, you can convert from Quicken for Mac to Quicken for Windows. Please, review and follow the instructions found in this support article regarding this topic. Then, scroll down to the section titled Windows Conversion and open the blue dropdown section titled Convert from Quicken for Mac to Quicken for Windows.

Also, you will not need to purchase a separate subscription for Windows. You can download and install Quicken for Windows from this support article and use your existing Quicken ID to sign in after installation to use your current and active subscription.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @dalrad1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Yes, you can convert from Quicken for Mac to Quicken for Windows. Please, review and follow the instructions found in this support article regarding this topic. Then, scroll down to the section titled Windows Conversion and open the blue dropdown section titled Convert from Quicken for Mac to Quicken for Windows.

Also, you will not need to purchase a separate subscription for Windows. You can download and install Quicken for Windows from this support article and use your existing Quicken ID to sign in after installation to use your current and active subscription.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.