My price history for some securities inserts some prices that are inflated 10 times

lagolow
lagolow Member ✭✭
SO I went in to update by quicken investment securities and when I do the historic prices for some of the securities goes out of whack. For example, ONEQ shows an accurate prices history before I update the price history and transactions. But once I do, many of the transactions are inflated by moving the decimal place over one spot. SO on one day the price will accurately reflect 553.29 and then the next day it will change to 5563.58 and then the following day it will move the decimal back to 598.45. This is creating some very wrong numbers on my return history as the fluctuations are recording large gains and losses due to the price history errors. I have tried to update the prices manually but it still shows the incorrect numbers in the security details.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
     lagolow said:
    I have the split recorded as of 4/8/2021 but the updates to the price history are on some days but not others and it goes back years. Is there a way to send a screenshot through here?
    Drag and drop the screen shot onto the comment's text entry box.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect the ONEQ split 10:1 on April 8, 2021 may be relevant.
  •  lagolow
    lagolow Member ✭✭
    I have the split recorded as of 4/8/2021 but the updates to the price history are on some days but not others and it goes back years. Is there a way to send a screenshot through here?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
     lagolow said:
    Drag and drop the screen shot onto the comment's text entry box.
This discussion has been closed.