Can't log in to Quicken to download the software

tvpro@
tvpro@ Member ✭✭
I go to Quicken.com and tried to sign in as this is where I previously download the Mac software. I click the hamburger button in the upper right and go to Sign in for the + plus button. After slicking + the menu drops open, but there's nothing in it.

Thanks for any assistance or some other location where the software is available.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @""tvpro@"

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues logging into Quicken. That is odd that it's cutting out when you press sign in. In any case here you should be able to download and install Quicken using the link I'll leave down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it

As far as when you go to sign in it seems to not be loading the page fully. I'm wondering if you were to try in a different browser if the same issue would appear. If you get the chance please let us know if it does. Additionally if you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• tvpro@
    tvpro@ Member ✭✭
    Thanks very much. It works fine in Firefox. I was using Safari 14.1.1. The Firefox interface doesn't have the hamburger button and looks quite different.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @tvpro@

Thanks for the update. The Firefox version here looks correct to what it's supposed to be. I think the Safari one might be squishing it together from the looks of it. That may be a resolution reason but I can take a look to see if I'm able to find anything to report that may need fixing. 

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.