When my paycheck is automatically entered, the split amounts are all zero and I have to do it again.

I have my paycheck is automatically entered every other week. About after the 2nd time it is entered, the third time will always be entered, but the splits are all $0.00 when I look at it, even though the ledger amount is correct, the split transactions will be messed up.
To fix it, I delete the recurring income reminder and re-enter it then it works for two entries, and then it goes crazy again. When will this bug be fixed?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Dan Hoshiko

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your paycheck. I'm wondering to start off here lets start off with some a validation of the file to see if that may help with the issue you're having. I'll leave steps down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Dan Hoshiko
    Dan Hoshiko Member ✭✭
    I tried to start the 'copy and validate' process, and when I File > File Operations > Copy step, quicken put up a window that box that says "File not copied' and my only selection is to hit OK.
    Not sure what to do next....
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    There's extra information in case of "File not copied" and what to do about it.

This discussion has been closed.