Quicken will not retrieve the monthly bill for my Upgrade loan.

Options
Quicken will not retrieve the monthly bill for my Upgrade Loan. The message I get is "Your bill has been successfully added but your next due date is not yet available. You should get the latest due date and amount the next time you update your Online Bills list." When I perform and update several days later or anytime of the monthly billing cycle I get the same message.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @judgeluciodeluca

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your biller. I was looking to take a look on our side but I'm wondering here what the billers name is? Additionally have you tried multiple times or is this the first time?

Once we have more information we'll see what we can do in order to resolve the issue you're having. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• judgeluciodeluca
    judgeluciodeluca Member ✭✭
    Options
    The loan company is called "Upgrade" see pic.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @judgeluciodeluca

Thanks for letting me know. I've taken a look on our side and noticed that it seems the biller is having difficulties fully connecting. I've submitted a report for the the issue. Please wait 72 hours to see if you're able to connect again. If you're still having issues please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.