Looking for a way to get an investment report summarized by account

Options
Paresh Buch
Paresh Buch Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I have many accounts, each account has many securities (they are funds). My home screen for investments allows me to customize the view - perfect for me. I wish to export this home screen into excel BUT I do not see where I can export that into excel. So, looking for ideas - is there a way to get an investment report that shows cost basis and performance BUT summarized by account (details hidden) that can be sorted at the account level rather than security level.

Best Answer

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    On the view you referred to did you try hitting Alt-P Ctrl-P?  Then there is a choice to export to Excel rather than print
    (edited)

Answers

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Have you tried going to investments tab, portfolio?  That is probably your best bet.  Also try going to reports menu, investing to see various reports that might also help.

If export to excel is required then reports will work the best.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• Paresh Buch
    Paresh Buch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Already tried what is available. Doesn't provide what I am looking for.
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    On the view you referred to did you try hitting Alt-P Ctrl-P?  Then there is a choice to export to Excel rather than print
    (edited)
  • Paresh Buch
    Paresh Buch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    That is brilliant - did not know that trick, Many thanks. Just what I need.
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Glad it helped.  I just realized I gave you the wrong button - but I guess you figured it out.  To set the record straight for anyone reading this post later, it is CTRL-P (not ALT-P!).

(edited above by q.lurker) 
This discussion has been closed.