Bank Of America Web Connect, Updates and Sync not working

I'm having trouble downloading transactions from Bank of America. I have disconnected the service and attempted to reconnect web direct, and get error cc-502, which signals it's from their end, which I could see because they have NO customer service, and don't really care at all. However, this has been going on for more than a week now.

I have a few accounts there, and ONE login is working just fine. ANOTHER login is not working at all. And yes the login info and password are correct. Anyone had similar problems?

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    if you believe the issue is from BofA's end, have you called them to ask about it? 
  • Eileen@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    BOA has no one that can answer this type of question. It's impossible to get them on the phone with the wait times too. HOWEVER, the BOA started working again, but now BBVA isn't working! I'm still going on the resets.
  • Eileen@
    NOW, it's Merick and Chime. What the actual...I go through this a few times a year it seems. For no reason. Something somewhere freaks out all the banks and I have to go through one by one to find the issue. This is incredible, and it should be better.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @[email protected]

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with downloading transactions. That is odd that it seems like each day or so you're experiencing errors for a different FI each time. You've had this happen before as well. Did you have to troubleshoot each account in order to get them working correctly? Do some of the banks resolve themselves? 

Once you get the chance please let us know more about the issue. From there we'll see what we can do in order to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Eileen@
    Thanks for your reply. It does feel like one goes down and then others follow. I haven't had this much trouble in a couple years at least I can usually fix by resetting the account or disabling the online portion and then redoing that set up. Right now, It's still cc-502 for both Chime and Merrick. I have reset Merrick, then I had to disconnect the web connect, then add it back, but it's not liking my password, and gives me the error. Another weird thing is that Bank of America now wants my text authentication code EVERY TIME which is very annoying. So there are three things going on! It was after the last update though.
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited July 12
    My Merrick is the same way. [removed - rant/unhelpful]
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited July 12
    New update, same problem. No change, account is now not able to be found. 
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    edited 7:02AM
    [removed - off-topic/disruptive]

And now Synchrony does not work, 2 out of 4 accounts not working, not real good odds.
  • Eileen@
    edited 7:01AM
    I can connect BOA now...but it's asking me for a code on one account - we have 4 - every single time I use one step update, and I have issues with Chime now, and Merrick.  CC-502 error and my login info is correct. 
  • Eileen@
    edited 7:02AM
    [removed - off-topic/disruptive]