Union 76 Credit Cards?

Options
Recently, both Chevron and Union76 reissued cards/accounts based on mysynchrony.com/Synchrony Bank. By choosing Chevron/Texaco as an "add account," both of my accounts with correct account numbers can be added; I name them based on each oil company's name. Union 76 is not an available choice to add. My Chevron account balance appears correct after a sync/update, but not Union 76. As an example it shows a $109 balance when in fact it is $50, and verifiable when using my phone's app to the account. Short of making Union76 solely a manually entered account (tedious) how can I revise the balance to show the true amount? Is there a way to edit current balance, then when it syncs it will come out correct? Using phone app helps me verify the current balance, but that's what I have Quicken for.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @DonW

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your account. I'm wondering if we may need to connect it to a different synchrony sign in in order to get the correct amount. We can check to see if this might be the case by deactivating the sign in then linking to the new account. The different sign in we'll want to try is guitar center credit card. I'll leave steps down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once you've done this you should be able to try connecting by going across the top to tools > add account. Make sure you use guitar center credit card for the FI.

Once you get the chance please let us know how it goes.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.