Unable to connect to Wells Fargo

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Express web connect.

Comments

• Sinc1769
    Sinc1769 Member
    Options
    I de activated WFB checking account to re activate it, this has worked in the past to fix pokey downloading. Now when I go to re activate, express web connect finds four accounts that I wasn't looking for and says 'don't add to quicken' (because they're already there I suppose). But the one account that I want to re activate is not being discovered. Other accounts are downloading transactions fine under the same password at Wells. - state of confusion. Any words of wisdom? BTW I did already log out and back in to Quicken as suggested by "Quicken Francisco" On a June 20 thread.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Sinc1769

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Wells Fargo account. We are currently experiencing issues with Wells Fargo that could be the reason you're having difficulty with connecting. I'll leave the alert down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7895528/ongoing-7-7-21-wells-fargo-returns-cc-601-501-or-ccscrape-101-error#latest

If you're having issues that are different from the ones listed please let us know and we can take a further look.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.