Balances incorrect on the mobile app

Options
I have no idea why this suddenly started to happen. The content of each account looks the same as on the Mac, but the balances are completely different numbers. It makes no sense at all. Some accounts seem to be correct, but most are just wrong. The Mac numbers are correct and tally with the balances seen on the account websites. I just don't trust the app any more. Is it worth wiping and reinstalling?

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @tvpro@

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Since the information synced is incorrect, I would recommend resetting the cloud data, uninstalling/reinstalling the mobile app, and resyncing. 

To begin, uninstall your mobile app. Next, reset the cloud data by holding down the Options Key >Help >Troubleshooting >Reset Cloud. Reinstall your mobile app, sign in and resync your dataset. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @tvpro@

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Since the information synced is incorrect, I would recommend resetting the cloud data, uninstalling/reinstalling the mobile app, and resyncing. 

To begin, uninstall your mobile app. Next, reset the cloud data by holding down the Options Key >Help >Troubleshooting >Reset Cloud. Reinstall your mobile app, sign in and resync your dataset. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 

• tvpro@
    tvpro@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you very much Paloma.It works perfectly again.