Another update, another slew of accounts throwing CC-502 errors.

Dezran
Dezran Member ✭✭
I got an update notification last week... And despite my better judgement, I applied it.
Afterward, I had 6 accounts throw cc-502 errors on every update. Doesn't matter if I click the gear and try updating there or if I use Update All. Only thing I haven't done is reset the accounts.
On Saturday, 2 accounts finally cleared, but I'm still left with 4 that throw a cc-502 every single time I try and update them.

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until someone actually listens... TEST YOUR SOFTWARE before pushing it out to people!!!
I've used Quicken off and on for the better part of 25 years and have had more problems in the last 2 years than in the prior 23. I didn't even have a Community account until I started having constant problems started a couple years ago.

Answers

• katsrgreat1
    katsrgreat1 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Seems like every time they update something, something else breaks. [Removed -Unhelpful] the only problem is there is nothing out there that does the same job. I have been using Quicken since Ver 1.0, come on gut's get it togeather
This discussion has been closed.