Apple Card?

Options
Hedgewick
Hedgewick Member ✭✭
Will Quicken update work with an Apple Card credit card?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only if you download the Web Connect , .QFX, file from the website and import it into Quicken.
    Last I heard, you had to do the download from the App, then transfer it to the desktop for import.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Hedgewick,

Unless something has changed very recently (which I doubt) automatic transaction downloads or "updates" are not available for the Apple Card (credit card).  However, it is possible for you to download transactions for that credit card account and then "import" those transactions into Quicken - that is a process that is known as "Web Connect".  To use that process, you need to go to the credit card provider's website and download a file containing transactions for a period of time.  It is not, in my view, a "preferred" method of connecting an account to Quicken, but it bets manually entering transactions, especially if you use the account a lot.

Here's a screenshot of the instructions in the Quicken program on how to download transactions under the "Web Connect" method:

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.