The ZIP Code problem for non-resident in US and Canada

slfong62
slfong62 Member
edited May 2022 in Before you Buy
I learnt that the registration of Quicken requires ZIP code entry, I may borrow the ZIP code from my relatives living either in US or Canada; can I made any amendment of such after the registration afterwards?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Hello @slfong62

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. As you may know, Quicken is available only for the U.S and Canada so inputting a borrowed postal code will work. However, if amended or used outside of the intended regions the software will not work properly or as intended. You may experience issues with downloading transactions, syncing with Quicken cloud, etc. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • slfong62
    slfong62 Member
    I don't mind that I need to input my data manually so far and if I subscribe the Quicken in Hong Kong; can the same subscription be used in my iPhone and iPad. As I cannot find the Quicken Apps in my iPhone and iPad as I know the reason that I am not in US and Canada in the meantime.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @slfong62

The mobile app is designed to accompany the desktop version of quicken. If you are able to download the app you should be able to use it alongside your desktop version. As for how to download it since you're in a different region than the US/Canada I'm not sure how you'd be able to download it. I believe the app stores vary by each region so it may require research on how to do so.

If you have any questions about the app please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • slfong62
    slfong62 Member
    The mobile apps of Quicken cannot be found in the Apps Store of my iPhone in Hong Kong.
This discussion has been closed.