Investment Downloads stop working

Today, all my investment accounts gave me a OL602a error. Banks downloaded fine. Yesterday, all worked. FAQ says deactivate and reactivate. Understand if one account had a problem, but ALL does not make sense.

Help.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are you certain about the error you received? 
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @STEVEN WEINBERG, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need a bit more information. For instance, what financial institution(s) are you using? Is this issue also occurring with a backup? 

Once more information is provided we can move forward with diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • STEVEN WEINBERG
    STEVEN WEINBERG Member ✭✭✭
    My fingers can't type, the code is OL 362A
  • STEVEN WEINBERG
    The issue is with Schwab, T Rowe Price, Fidelity. Each has about 2+ log in per account. Tried yesterdays backup and got the same error.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    The issue is with Schwab, T Rowe Price, Fidelity. Each has about 2+ log in per account. Tried yesterdays backup and got the same error.
    I would examine the Connection Log: select Help > Log Files

Quicken has been incrementally migrating financial institutions to route Direct Connect connections through Quicken controlled reverse proxies and I wonder if the issue is related.

If you haven't already, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options#:~:text=What is the Quicken Support,00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Please do update us.
  • STEVEN WEINBERG
    Called Support earlier and they said to reactivate all the accounts. I asked to speak to higher level and will do so in the morning. As my wife would say, computers are Vudu magic as all of a sudden, all the accounts started to work. My guess is that quicken's servers are the culprit. Will find out more tomorrow. Wish I could read the log files. Stay tuned.
  • STEVEN WEINBERG
    Got a call from "Higher" level support this AM. Told them all seems to work now without me doing anything. She said that sometime Quicken servers that do the updates seem to lose their mind and give the error code that I got. She said when the code is for all the accounts, it is their problem and not mine. To bad lower level support seems not to have a clue and just read to you what is on FAQ.
This discussion has been closed.