Quicken for Mac / Wells Fargo - Error 102 (Retry. Corrupted QFX - Account Numbers)

Hello -

I am a long time Quicken user who gave up using Quicken (due to online errors) about a year ago. Today, I decided to give it another go and I resubscribed. I am excited to be back as I am seeing some interesting improvements.

As I started to re-setup my financial institutions I was pleasantly surprised by how seamless everything was working. My accounts and transactions were populating perfectly until I setup my Wells Fargo online access. I have 11 Wells Fargo accounts linked to my online profile - 6 of those accounts belong to my children. Note: My Wells Fargo account does use MFA (multi-factor authentication). During the initial setup I was presented with all of my accounts. I choose to link 4 of these accounts and ignore the remaining accounts. Upon completion of the account selection, the 4 accounts populated to my Quicken account list, but no transactions were downloaded. So, I chose the retry option, entered my MFA credentials, and now I see an error 102 (Retry. Corrupted QFX - Account Numbers).

I have retried this multiple times with the same outcome.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @HalfLoad

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I need a bit more information to better assist you. For instance, what connection method are you using? What type of accounts are you attempting to download (checking, saving, investment)? 

To check the connection method being used choose an account then select Settings (bottom right) >Downloads. 

Additionally, I would recommend checking the link below for further information and instruction regarding error 102. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-102-while-adding-account-quicken-mac

Please provide further details. Once more information is gathered we can move forward to diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @HalfLoad

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I need a bit more information to better assist you. For instance, what connection method are you using? What type of accounts are you attempting to download (checking, saving, investment)? 

To check the connection method being used choose an account then select Settings (bottom right) >Downloads. 

Additionally, I would recommend checking the link below for further information and instruction regarding error 102. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-102-while-adding-account-quicken-mac

Please provide further details. Once more information is gathered we can move forward to diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.