how Do I eliminate renewal messages if I don't want to renew?

Options
Poobah96
Poobah96 Member
I have gone thru the process to reinstall Quickn deluxe without renewing the product. I do no use features beyond the basic recording of checks and the reports. I do not need banking or other on features. How do I get rid of the renewal message so I can get my work done.

Answers

• Poobah96
    Poobah96 Member
    Options
    Quicken works for me, but I do not need the online features. I intend to get new subscriptions every 3 - 4 years. I need to get rid of the reminders and warnings to renew the subscriptions.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry you can't get rid of it.  If you don't renew a subscription about 25% of your screen will be taken up with a reminder to renew.

https://www.quicken.com/support/what-quicken-data-access-guarantee

See,  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-subscription-membership-faqs  Under...Why am I seeing an expiration banner?

There was this thread, Expiration-Vote, but it has been closed

If you have or can find a copy of Quicken 2017, I think you can go back to the previous version with no nag screens.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can go back to Quicken 2017 or 2016.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Bob@69
    Bob@69 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quickens extortion screen should be illegal, where are all the lawyers when u need them
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You agreed to allow renewal screens when you agreed to the EULA. Nothing illegal about it.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bob@69 said:
    Quickens extortion screen should be illegal, where are all the lawyers when u need them
    they are using Quicken just like the rest of the subscribing users -
    Choices....
    A - use it as is - with the notice on the screen
    B - read the forum - find Quicken 2017 - install and use it - frozen in time
    C - don't use it

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.