Quicken Mac 2021 and just upgraded Big Sur 11.5.1 - now have issues

Options
klmeagher
klmeagher Member ✭✭
using Quicken Mac 2021 and just upgraded Big Sur 11.5.1 and all quicken is doing is asking to use a backup file and then just constantly shows it is upgrading database. What is going on?

Best Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @klmeagher

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken. 

For instructions on this please follow the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/install-or-uninstall-quicken-mac

Additionally make sure that the backup(s) are located on your local hard drive. If they are on a cloud (icloud, onedrive, dropbox, etc) or external hard drive please move them out and into your local hard drive. 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • klmeagher
    klmeagher Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was able to open Quicken yesterday; It had taken forever updating my database so I forced quit and next day it opened. Hooray

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @klmeagher

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken. 

For instructions on this please follow the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/install-or-uninstall-quicken-mac

Additionally make sure that the backup(s) are located on your local hard drive. If they are on a cloud (icloud, onedrive, dropbox, etc) or external hard drive please move them out and into your local hard drive. 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • klmeagher
    klmeagher Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was able to open Quicken yesterday; It had taken forever updating my database so I forced quit and next day it opened. Hooray
This discussion has been closed.