Case Number 8718026- Paycheck Creation and Entry Issues

Options
Still have issues with this. I create a paycheck and set it to automatically enter the register 2 days before. It does that and is fine. Then on the day of the paycheck it deletes the paycheck entry and enters an old paycheck that has long since been deleted from the reminders. Very frustrating as each month you then have to manually re-enter the data to fix it.

Check the manage monthly bill reminders for the next pay check date. All is fine. then it happens again. There is clearly a bug in the code.

Quicken Developers, please fix asap. I am happy to get on a call with you and elaborate if you need.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Henry112

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Since it does seem to be persisting I would recommend sending a bug report. 

You can send a bug report by selecting Help >Report a problem. This will allow our techs and development team to view this ongoing issue. You can also attach a screenshot or any supporting documentation with it. Again I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.