Investing portfolio tab no longer controlled by "Accounts" drop-down

Garry@
Garry@ Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
It used to be possible to show in the Investing Portfolio tab a selection of accounts.  The accounts were selected using the "Accounts" drop-down gadget.  The QfM Help says:

"The account drop-down allows you to choose which accounts you would like to see in the combined view."

I can't get that to work.  I have selected a few accounts but the detail shown does not change.  No matter what I select, the combined view shows all non-hidden accounts.

This used to work but, I last used the feature in July 2020 so, I don't know when the bug started.

This has wrecked a report I need to send to my accountant so, I'm going to have to manually create something somehow in Excel.

Quicken 7.3.2 in macOS 14.1.1, on Mac Studio Max 24c. Quicken for Mac user since 1997.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    This was broken in the latest 6.3 release last week, and will hopefully be fixed in the next update any day now.

Note that you can still click on the sub-group headings in the left sidebar if you want to look at only retirement or non-retirement (brokerage) accounts in the portfolio view. But if you need individual accounts, yes, you'd need to export the portfolio and delete the accounts you don't want in Excel. I'd expect this to be fixed shortly.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Garry@
    Garry@ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Many thanks and thanks for the quick acknowledgment.

Actually, a report which gives detail on securities would be a great help.  That report could also show maturity date.

Cheers.

Quicken 7.3.2 in macOS 14.1.1, on Mac Studio Max 24c. Quicken for Mac user since 1997.

This discussion has been closed.