BANK NOT DOWNLOADING BUT SOME OF MY ACCOUNTS

Options
spent hours over the phone with cus support viewing my screen and going through all sorts of troubleshooting.
bottom line: still, when I do a download from the bank into my quicken, I get my checking stuff but not my credit card stuff. Anybody ever have this problem?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Paddyboy

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties downloading your transactions. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what financial institution are you using? What connection method are you using? Are you getting any specific error codes/messages? 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online services. 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Paddyboy
    Paddyboy Member
    Options
    I think i would be better served by finding someone that has experienced this same thing because as I said the troubleshooting that was done was extensive and I certainly wouldn't want to go over the same stuff. (validating, deactivating and re-activating, creating test files, etc. all of it) everything is up to date but the bottom line is Quicken says it's a bank issue (US Bank) and the bank says their end is working fine and shows the transactions are indeed being downloaded as they would expect so they say its a quicken issue.

I have 5 accounts that download into Quicken and it's only with my credit card account where its transactions are not downloading into Quicken. my other 4 accounts are downloading into Quicken as expected so I personally think its something going on with that one account.
    thanks---Pat