Payroll transactions keep disappearing once I've entered it and reopen my session days later

Options
My payroll transactions keep disappearing once I've entered it and reopen my session days later. My software is Quicken Deluxe, Version R34.24, Build 27.1.34.24. The corresponding transfers such as 401-K remain but when I select "Go to matching transfer" in the 401-K account I get a popup message saying "The transfer transaction is to an account that no longer exists in Quicken". This problem began about 8 months ago and is happening more frequently. It is becoming increasingly frustrating having to reenter the information.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @jsmarteljr

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your payroll. To start off are your transactions downloaded automatically? If they are do any other transactions have issues in these registers? Lets try performing a validate and repair to see if we might be able to find anything inside the fix log. I'll leave steps down below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco