In/Out/What's Left Bills showing in Other Expenses

Have I bills that show in "Other Expenses". If I do not post a bill or auto enter it shows up in Other Expenses. Anyone know how to fix this or is it scheduled for a future Quicken Update?

Best Answer

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Other Expenses represents any transaction that has not been setup as a scheduled reminder, loan payment or transfer. The more bills that are created as reminders, the fewer transactions will be in Other. Is that not what you are seeing?
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 11 Pro version 22H2

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Other Expenses represents any transaction that has not been setup as a scheduled reminder, loan payment or transfer. The more bills that are created as reminders, the fewer transactions will be in Other. Is that not what you are seeing?
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 11 Pro version 22H2
  • dhendrix4
    dhendrix4 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Geoff. For some reason when it posted from the bank download it captured as Other Expense. I also just moved an auto posted deposit to another account and it shows a "Other Deposits" rather than "Expected Income". I think users should be able to correct how these show in the In/Out/What's Left tab.
This discussion has been closed.