I can't get a transfer to show in the receiving account

Options
I have Quicken Deluxe for Windows
I opened an account for a CD at Institution 'A' I did not fund it as it was a direct roll over
When the CD matured at institution 'B', I entered a sell and transfer transaction with the new account at 'A' as the receiving account.
The transfer didn't show up in the receiving account.
I then went to the receiving account to see if I could accomplish it by pulling the money in from the account at 'B'
The new account does not have a transaction page. What shows is a page with 4 blocks labeled "Total Value" "Top Movers" "Portfolio By Security" and "Values Over Time"
Why dos this account have this 'view' and how do I get a translation page so I can complete the transfer?
Thanks!

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you open the account, press Ctrl + Shift + E, choose Complete: Positions and Transactions, and select OK.

To prevent the issue in the future, I suggest you uncheck the Enable Simple Investing (positions-only) preference:  select Edit > preferences...

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you open the account, press Ctrl + Shift + E, choose Complete: Positions and Transactions, and select OK.

To prevent the issue in the future, I suggest you uncheck the Enable Simple Investing (positions-only) preference:  select Edit > preferences...

• budi
    budi Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you! It is easy when you know what to do!