One Step no longer accepting password

I have seen this asked before and I hope reactivating my one step is not the answer.
Today, for about 4 accounts, my passwords are not longer displayed after entering in my vault password. The fields are greyed out. If I type them in an select Save, a window opens saying "Please Enter Your Passwords" and it lists the account which I already entered the passwords for (see screen shot). I get the same issue when doing updates directly from the account registry. If I reset the account from the online services tab in the account, it just flashes for a second but doesn't do anything. This is for Quicken Subscription.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @AIS,

Okay, so I think you are saying that you've restored a recent backup file and are no longer having the problems you initially reported above - is that right?  If not, I would suggest that you follow the file troubleshooting guidance located in this LINK.  Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @AIS,

Can you tell us which release and build of Quicken subscription are you currently running?  Did you just recently update your program? What about the One Step update process - has as it been a while since you've done a One Step Update?

You may want to review the information located here LINK for more information.

Get back to me with answers to the above.  Thanks.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• AlS
    AlS Member ✭✭
    I don't have the version handy but I am on the subscription model and take the updates when they are provided. I solved this by taking restoring a backup as I could not figure out any other way and de/reactivating my connection resulted in a terrible outcome with years of transactions being downloading. I do one-step updates about every other day. I have not received a product update for a couple weeks.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @AIS,

Okay, so I think you are saying that you've restored a recent backup file and are no longer having the problems you initially reported above - is that right?  If not, I would suggest that you follow the file troubleshooting guidance located in this LINK.  Let us know how that goes.

Frankx