How to run a bank summary report for each account?

Options
Janet8253
Janet8253 Unconfirmed, Member
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I can only get the main checking account to run a report. But I have a second checking account that I want a bank summary report, also.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Janet8253,

The "Bank Summary" report can be run for one account or for every account, and anything in between.

After you click on "Reports" > "Banking" and then > "Bank Summary", you need to click on the little "Gear" icon in the upper right.  Next, click ion the "Accounts" tab.  That will show you a listing of all the bank accounts that are included in the report (the ones with check marks are included in the report that will be produced).  You can run this report for one, two, three... up to all bank accounts, simply by changing which accounts have check marks (they are included in the report) and which ones are not checked (those are excluded).

Let me know if you have any followups,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.