Trying to activate Download Transaction crashes Quicken

Options
Today I tried to fix the downloading of transactions problem that I had for a while with Bank of America accounts. I am running Quicken R34.24 on WIndows 10.
I followed the recommendation of deactivating the downloads which lead to a crash of Quicken, but success on the second attempt. When I tried to reactivate the transaction downloads (after restarting Quicken), Quicken crashed after blackening out several times.
One other thing I noticed that on "One-Step" I goes into the "syncing with optimized cloud" which should allegedly be a one time occurrence every time.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @HP_Nestler

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing with your cloud sync. Thank you for letting us know about the issue. I'm wondering here if we may need to resync the cloud on your file file in order to see if we're able to get past the screen you're encountering. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to get through and perform one step update.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco