OL-294-A Error from OnPoint CU

Options
edschwarz1
edschwarz1 Member ✭✭
This weekend I started receiving the subject error when trying download transactions from OnPoint Credit Union. It was working fine last week. Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening?

Connection Method: Direct Connect
Quicken Deluxe for Windows
Version: R35.23
Build: 27.1.35.23

Thanks for any suggestions.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @edschwarz1

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties downloading transactions. Based on the information provided, I would highly recommend contacting your financial institution to assist you further. Error code OL-294 with Direct Connection is indicating that information is not being communicated correctly from the Financial institution's servers. 

For more information regarding error code OL-294 please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-quicken-online-services-ol-293-or-ol-294

If you have questions or concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @edschwarz1

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties downloading transactions. Based on the information provided, I would highly recommend contacting your financial institution to assist you further. Error code OL-294 with Direct Connection is indicating that information is not being communicated correctly from the Financial institution's servers. 

For more information regarding error code OL-294 please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-quicken-online-services-ol-293-or-ol-294

If you have questions or concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • edschwarz1
    edschwarz1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Paloma.
  • edschwarz1
    edschwarz1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just to close the loop for anyone else having this issue with OnPoint download...I contacted OnPoint CU and they are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution. No ETA for a fix as of yet.
This discussion has been closed.