CC-503 with New York Community Bank (NYCB) formerly known as Roslyn Savings Bank

Options
2»

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @ciarmer

Yes, these connections have been restored.  And you had said "Nothing from Quicken; nothing from the Bank."

Well, today this was posted - https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898169/new-york-community-bank-multiple-fis-cc-503-103#latest

Let's hope that it stays fixed for a good long time!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Dr Allan
    Options
    Still not able to connect to NYCB (AmTrust Bank). Nothing was resolved
  • ciarmer
    ciarmer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While my Quicken updates with NYCB (Queens County Savings Bank) continue to work well, two factor authorization is required for every single "one step update". I'm sure this is an NYCB issue rather than a Quicken issue. Unfortunately, I know from experience that if I contact NYCB about Quicken their standard response is "we do not support Quicken". 

I'm just curious whether anyone else is having the same issue. 
  • cowbawx
    cowbawx Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anyone else now getting CC-501 errors???
  • ciarmer
    ciarmer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had 501 errors starting Sunday 9/27 and they seemed to continue through Monday 9/28. They cleared up this morning. But now still requires multifactor authentication with each update which is very inconvenient. 
This discussion has been closed.