Capital One 360 Keeps Overwriting Transactions with Incorrect Dates?

Options
I have a few Capital One 360 performance savings accounts set up to sync through Quicken Connect, and I keep noticing that transactions in my registers will keep getting overwritten with the wrong date -- even if they're old and reconciled. It will rewrite the date to some seemingly random date 12-18 months before. This seems to especially happen a lot with the monthly interest transactions. It is extremely frustrating. Anyone else experienced this and found a fix?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @JWS0502

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your accounts. By chance are you using mobile sync? If you are there is a chance that could be a cause. It's difficult to say since it seems like this isn't a consistent issue. Do you have an idea when it happens? In any case if you do not use the mobile sync you'll want to make sure it's turned off. 

You can do so by going across the top to edit > preferences > mobile and sync > Sync off

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know more about the issue and any additional details you may be able to find.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.