Transactions/balances not loading/downloading from my Credit Union (Solarity CU)
Express Web Connect
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
I would suggest that you try resetting the account connection as follows:
- Open the account register in Quicken, and click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right;
- Select "Edit Account Details" > then click on the "Online Services" tab;
- In the "Online Services" box, click on the "Reset Account" button;
- Enter your password, when prompted, and press "OK";
- For the "We found the following accounts screen" is the info is correct > Click "Next"
- It will then return to the "Online Services" tab with a green check if it was successful.
Let us know how that goes.
Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version
- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - -
- If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you. -0
Hi Frankx. First, thank you for the prompt reply. I did as suggested and no change with my issue. I actually had already tried that with no success. Have the green check mark and everything. Any other suggestions?0
It sounds like we might need to deactivate and reactivate the accounts to see if that might fix the issue you're having. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.
First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.
Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.
Once you've had the chance let us know if this helps get your transaction downloads back up and running.
Well Francisco, you are the man. That worked. I deactivated and reconnected my FI and deleted my original account. Just had to go back and re-establish all of my income and bill reminders but that was no biggie. Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.0