Online Billing: Navy FCU Amex card not pulling statement

Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
I have two credit card accounts at Navy FCU, Visa and American Express. The Visa account retrieves the statement via online billing but the American Express account does not.
Windows 10 Pro Version: 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1110.
Quicken HB&RP R:35.23

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greg Brown, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would highly recommend contacting Quicken Support. This is a known issue that will need to be escalated with our team. An agent will most likely ask to screen share with you and collect logs to troubleshoot/escalate as needed. To contact Quicken Support click here

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Hello @Greg Brown, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I would highly recommend contacting Quicken Support. This is a known issue that will need to be escalated with our team. An agent will most likely ask to screen share with you and collect logs to troubleshoot/escalate as needed. To contact Quicken Support click here

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Thaks I got with Tech Support and they have resolved the issue for now.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

This discussion has been closed.