Quick Pay fails to pay Bank of America credit card bill

Options
When Quicken changed to QuickPay and the subscription based service I could not get QuickPay to pay my BofA credit card. The bill shows up when I set up the Online Biller for the BofA website but every time I try to Quick Pay the bill after a few minutes it will return an error message saying that BofA says I am not authorized to make online payments. I have deleted the online bill account and added it again several times.

When I log into my BofA account online my "pay from" accounts are the same ones listed in QuickPay. What is the deal?

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @coop

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with paying your bill. I was taking a look on our systems it looks like I was able to find more information on why you're receiving this message. It looks like Bank of America has disabled the ability to pay through Bill manager. The error we receive is as following:

Failed / BillerActionRequired / PaymentDisabled

Your payment was canceled because Bank of America is reporting that you are not eligible to make online payments.

With this be the message you're receiving you'll want to contact Bank of America to see what exactly could be causing the block. It may be a setting on the billers website but I'm not exactly sure. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.