On the "All Transactions" screen, how do I quickly scroll to the top?

Options
rogers.a
rogers.a Member ✭✭
On the "All Transactions" screen, how do I quickly scroll to the top, where the most recent transaction is located (when sorted by date). The Home button on the keyboard has no effect here. Same if I wanted to go to the bottom of the transactions, which number in the hundreds...

Best Answer

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Option-Arrow Up and Option-Arrow Down will move you to the top & bottom of the register.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Each time you click on the Date heading, it reverses the sort order. Click one for latest on top, click again for latest on bottom. (This applies to all Quicken screens with a Date column.) 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Jon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Option-Arrow Up and Option-Arrow Down will move you to the top & bottom of the register.

• rogers.a
    rogers.a Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Jon! That did the trick. I had to select first any transaction in the window for this to work.
  • Jon
    Options
    rogers.a said:
    I had to select first any transaction in the window for this to work.
    Good point. If the last thing you clicked on was All Transactions (or any other account) in the Accounts sidebar, then those keyboard shortcuts will move you to the top & bottom of the list of accounts instead. If you have the sidebar collapsed, then I don't think they do anything until you click in the register.

This discussion has been closed.